On behalf of our client Fiji Airways, Spectrum Aviation are delighted to announce the resumption of recruitment with this airline, we are currently accepting applications from qualified and experienced B737NG/MAX First Officers, this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing national carrier as they continue to recover and resume most of their routes after the pandemic. This contract will be of particular interest to pilots that reside in the South-East Asian, Australia or New Zealand region. If you are interested in receiving further information on this contract and meet the minimum qualifications below we look forward to speaking with you (please ensure to attach your latest CV in your initial communications)
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Current ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL with current B737NG/MAX Type Rating
- Total Time in excess of 1,500 hours
- At least 500 hours on type in a commercial line operating environment
- Have flown the B737NG/MAX within the last 6 months
- Not failed any assessment or required to undergo remedial training due to below standard performance in the last 2 years
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Current Class 1 medical
- Preferably the right to reside in Australia or New Zealand, however other nationalities may also be considered.
- Under 55 years of age on the day you commence the contract.
If you would wish to receive further information on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to speaking with you in further detail about this contract.