On behalf of our client Fiji Airways, Spectrum Aviation are currently accepting applications from qualified and experienced A330 Captains and First Officers. Fiji Airways has recently announced continued expansion plans with the addition of two A350 aircraft by the end of the year to join their current fleet of six A330 aircraft. This is an excellent 5 year (renewable) commuting contract and an opportunity to join the national carrier of Fiji. This contract will be of particular interest to pilots that reside in the United States, South-East Asia, Australia or New Zealand region.
The Covid-19 Virus has impacted all airlines worldwide as such we would like to advise you that Fiji Airways has suspended all current recruitment. We do hope that we will be submitting candidates again to the airline within the next 4-6 months. All of us here in Spectrum Aviation continue to plan for the future when our industry will again be strong and one we are very proud to work in. We will be here to help you as new opportunities arise and our client airlines again take to the air and seek new pilots. We would encourage you to register for our newsletters HERE and also register your details HERE . We are here to assist in any way we can.
We are currently accepting applications from candidates who meet the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Current ICAO/FAA/EASA ATPL with current A330 Type Rating
- Total Time in excess of 6,000 hours
- Total Command Time on A330 in excess of 1,500 hours
- Have flown in command on the A330 within the last 6 months
- Not failed any assessment or required to undergo remedial training due to below standard performance in the last 2 years
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Current Class 1 medical
- Under 63 years of age
- Experience on the A350 aircraft
If you would wish to receive further information on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to talking with you.