Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client Caribbean Airlines are currently seeking qualified, experienced, and current B737NG First Officers for a six-month contract commencing on the 01st July. This is an excellent summer contract flying out of Trinidad & Tobago. In addition to excellent monthly payment selected candidates will also be provided with a generous contract completion bonus, accommodation for the duration of the contract, all duty ground transportation requirements and a per diem payment for each duty day. This is a non-commuting contract with 8 days off (non-consecutive) provided in each 28-day period. In addition, Caribbean Airlines shall endeavour to provide a block of 6 consecutive days off twice in the six-month period.
Interested candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Total time in excess of 1,500 hours
- More than 1500 hours on B737NG
- Date of last flight on the B737NG within the last 6 months
- Date of last simulator check on the B737NG within the last 6 months
- Class 1 medical
- Minimum Level 4 ICAO English Language Proficiency
- Be in a position to commence the contract by 01st July 2018
We look forward to discussing this contract with you further and please do not hesitate to contact either Darren Duggan or Shane Pollard for additional information.