On behalf of our client airBaltic, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced Dash-8 Captains for a 2 year permanent contract based in Riga, Latvia to fly their Q400 aircraft. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, flexible roster patterns, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. While this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable candidates that would be available to start in March and April we can offer start dates in these two months. Applicants must hold an EU or EEA Passport. For Dash-8 Captains without Q400 experience a bonded conversion programme will be available.
- Total Time more than 4000 hours
- At least 500 hours’ PIC time on DHC-8 Q400
- Hold a current ATPL with current Q400 type rating
- Minimum of 150 hours on the Q400 within the last 12 months
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- EU or EEA Passport
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.