Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client, AirAsia (Malaysia) are currently seeking applications from current and qualified A320 Captains. With a growing fleet and route network, we are seeking applicants for this 24-month or 36-month contract. Interviews and screening for these positions are scheduled for the middle of May 2018.
Applicants for these excellent positions must meet all the following minimum qualifications:
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL acceptable by CAA Malaysia
- Aged between 26 to 60 years
- Minimum 6,000 total flying hours (Commercial)
- Minimum P1 hours of 1,500 hours on MPJ/ EFIS/ FMS above 60, 000 KGS
- Minimum 500 hours on A320.
- Last flown on A320 within 24 month
If you meet all of the above requirements please forward a copy of your latest CV, we look forward to discussing this requirement with you in greater detail.